Here at The Augustine Recovery Center we do things a little differently than traditional rehabs.
To maximize how we can be helpful to you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I someone who enjoys the outdoors and connecting with nature, animals, sun, and the ocean?
- Am I willing to truly change the way I eat and allow myself to enjoy a physical program of action that will transform my life?
- Am I looking for purpose in my life?
- Am I someone that knows how to fly “under the radar”, but really want to change internally?
- Am I willing to work harder than I have in the past?
- Am I open to a new experience in my life?
- Am I adventurous? A thrill-seeker? Do I learn better experientially rather than in a classroom setting?
- Would I prefer healing in a beautiful home rather than a hospital/clinical setting?
- Am I feeling empty? Am I ready to give up or have I already given up to despair and hopelessness?
- How many times have I tried to get recovery and and failed? Do I really want to heal?
- Have I really ever surrendered my whole spirit to anything?