The Augustine Recovery Center's primary function is to serve as a haven for men who are ready to enter into recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. Our programs are holistic and powerful.
What We Offer
90 day minimum stay for optimal recovery
- Complete ALL 12 steps while in residential care
- Personal training, yoga, surfing, paddle boarding, and more. All provided by highly experienced trainers
- Animal care and horticulture care
- Trauma therapy
- Group therapy, individual meetings with a therapist and case manager weekly
- Family program each month, family counseling, educational discussions about addiction, food and fellowship with staff
- Practical life skills including cooking, cleaning, property maintenance, and community service
- Sober living environment upon program completion, with one year of certified peer recovery coaching
- Continuing care plan crafted by your therapist and case manager
To inquire about bed availability or to schedule a consultation with one of our staff members, please click the contact tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you may speak to our admissions coordinator at 904-495-4238.