The Augustine Recovery Center's primary function is to serve as a haven for men who are ready to enter into recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. Our programs are holistic and powerful.
What We Offer
- 90 day minimum stay for optimal recovery
- Complete ALL 12 steps while in residential care
- Personal training, yoga, surfing, paddle boarding, and more. All provided by highly experienced trainers
- Animal care and horticulture care
- Trauma therapy
- Group therapy, individual meetings with a therapist and case manager weekly
- Family program each month, family counseling, educational discussions about addiction, food and fellowship with staff
- Practical life skills including cooking, cleaning, property maintenance, and community service
- Sober living environment upon program completion, with one year of certified peer recovery coaching
- Continuing care plan crafted by your therapist and case manager
To inquire about bed availability or to schedule a consultation with one of our staff members, please click the contact tab or email email@example.com.
Or you may speak to our admissions coordinator at 904-495-4238.