About Our Facilities
Our Residential Facility
Nestled on eight acres of pristine, waterside land in St. John’s county, our men’s facility serves as a haven for those struggling from addiction to experience a transformation. While here, residents will enjoy:
- A spacious and beautiful family-style property
- Horticultural care
- Creative arts experiences
- A lovely outdoor pool
- Meditation garden with koi pond
- Regular community outings
- Regular, in-house and out-of-house 12-step meetings
- Yoga, running, and personal training 6 days per week
- Nutritious, wholesome meals prepared and eaten in a family-style setting
- Nature trail on site for running and walking meditation
The Augustine Recovery Center has been blessed with a 6,000 square foot residential facility. It is located in St Johns’s County, Florida and nestled on 9 acres of pristine Saint Augustine forest. The facility includes a walking/running trail, swimming pool and cascading waterfall. Gently swaying spanish moss adorns the oak trees sprinkled about the community.
The environment promotes a feeling of safety and wellbeing which is crucial for deep and meaningful healing to occur.
Recovery Is One Phone Call Away
If you’re ready to face your addiction to alcohol, or if you have questions about alcohol addiction for a loved one, give us a call at (904) 217-0480. You can speak directly to one of our alcohol treatment specialists and learn more about our facility, our professional staff, alcohol treatment options, insurance, and more.