“There is no person walking the face of the earth that demonstrates more courage, dignity, honesty, and integrity on a daily basis than an addict in recovery.”
Residential Addiction Treatment
Augustine Recovery serves as a haven for men and women to find lasting recovery from addiction. Our 90-day residential programs are gender-specific and evidence-based, ensuring that each resident receives individual treatment and a customized program of care.
- 90-day minimum stay for optimal recovery
- Residents complete ALL 12 Steps while in our program
- We keep you active with personal training, yoga, surfing, paddle boarding, and more
- Access to highly skilled trainers, therapists, and clinicians
- Trauma-first therapy
- Individual and group therapy
- Regular one-on-one meetings with a therapist and case manager
- An unparalleled family program which includes family counseling, educational sessions, food, and fellowship with staff
- Life skills training in the areas of cooking, cleaning, property maintenance, and community service
- Sober living environment upon program completion, with one year of certified peer recovery coaching
- Personalized continuing care plan created by your case manager and therapist
Men's Residential Treatment
Men who come to our residential treatment program have found themselves powerless to overcome their addiction through willpower alone. Many of them are influenced by the unique social and environmental pressures that men face their entire lives. In order to successfully address the factors driving male substance abuse, we have established a gender-specific, men’s only treatment center.
Many men are reluctant to seek help because they believe that all they need to do is “toughen up.” Unfortunately, this does not address the emotional, physical, and social issues that contribute to a man’s substance use. In a men’s-only setting, residents are able to bond with other men, explore their feelings, and freely share their emotions. Our men’s facility is a safe place for residents to become vulnerable and begin the work of healing from addiction.
Amenities at our men’s residential treatment center include a pool, nature trail, eight-acre campus, biweekly outings, daily personal training, and daily access to our neurofeedback lab.
Recovery Is One Phone Call Away
If you’re ready to face your addiction, or if you have questions on behalf of a loved one, give us a call at the number below. You can speak directly to one of our treatment specialists and learn more about our facility, our professional staff, program options, insurance coverage, and more.