“There is no person walking the face of the earth that demonstrates more courage, dignity, honesty, and integrity on a daily basis than an addict in recovery.”
Residential Addiction Treatment
The Augustine Recovery Center’s primary function is to serve as a haven for men and women who are ready to enter into recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. Our programs are holistic and powerful.
At The Augustine, we do things differently. Our long-term treatment programs provide a restorative environment for complete healing of the mind, body, and spirit. We blend evidence-based therapeutics with immersive, life-changing experiences. Through the guidance of our compassionate staff members, residents are able to process their trauma and find the support they need to recover.
What We Offer
- 90-day minimum stay for optimal recovery
- Completion of ALL 12 steps while in residential care
- Personal training, yoga, surfing, paddle boarding, and more. All provided by highly experienced trainers
- Animal care and horticulture care
- Trauma therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual meetings with a therapist and case manager
- Unparalleled family program which includes family counseling, educational discussions about addiction, food, and fellowship with staff
- Practical life skills including cooking, cleaning, property maintenance, and community service
- Sober living environment upon program completion, with one year of certified peer recovery coaching
- Continuing care plan crafted by your therapist and case manager
Recovery Is One Phone Call Away
If you’re ready to face your addiction to alcohol, or if you have questions about alcohol addiction for a loved one, give us a call at (904) 217-0480. You can speak directly to one of our alcohol treatment specialists and learn more about our facility, our professional staff, alcohol treatment options, insurance, and more.